One of several smaller, domestic projects already carried out by us in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Here we go with a front wall only.
Client was asking for cracks repairs and professional, modern but also economical roughcast system to refresh the front of the building.
We offered and installed the 2 coats system as following:
1. Hammer test / Hack-Off / Dubb-Out
2. Fibreglass mesh over the cracks on the existing wall covering
3. Render only beads 10mm
4. High Polymer Base Render
5. Fibreglass reinforcement mesh embedded
6. System plugs/fixings
7. High Polymer Dash Receiver (white)
8. Dashing chips (white)
9. Low modulus silicone all around the system
-clening to gutters
-white oil based paint to soffit/fascia board
-white masonry paint to the reveals
-silicone based, dark grey masonry paint by Baumit to the brickwork panel and basecourse area
Job done to full satisfaction of Client. As always 🙂