Just to remind that Edinhome is not only a EWI/Roughcasting company.
We started in 2004 with building and maintenance services, and still do some renovation projects from time to time 🙂
Here you are our newest total refurbishment work at 3 bedroom flat in Edinburgh.
What we understand as ‘Total Refurbishment’?
All as below:
1. Stripping out everything to the brickwork
2. New electrical, lights, internet and tv wires, gas, plumbing and central heating
3. Proper damp proof and floor insulation (liquid foil, dpm, 25mm insulation, 6mm multifoil insulation used as a underlay prior to laminated floors)
4. Sound/warm insulation (90mm rockwool + 12.5mm soundblock plasterboards) to neighbouring walls and ceilings
5. Modern, imported from our partners in Poland, breathable and anti-condensation, internally installed 50mm insulation system to all external walls of flat: RENOVARIO SYSTEM by ECOVARIO.PL (if you wish to know more about this revolutionary system – do not hesitate to contact us)
6. Special, breathable Dry-Wall Base Plaster and/or skim plaster with fibreglass mesh embedded (to prevent the cracks)
7. Modern, also imported from Poland, doors and adjustable (!) door frames and linings
8. Completely waterproof, insulated and panneled Bathroom / quasi wet-room
9. Modern Kitchen, partially panneled, partialy painted with plenty, really plenty of base, wall and bridge units to accommodate simply everything, what necessary and more. Properly insulated and ventilated of course.
10. Great for value, thick (12mm, AC5) laminated floor across the flat (without thresholds between the rooms!)
11. etc, etc. Simply: Old, ‘council’ flat has been completely transformed into new, modern, energy efficient and nice looking apartment.
Just have a look:
All stages, room after room in slide shows: