Scaffolding has been dismantled and removed from the Russell Court in Kilmarnock.
Now all you can see how we improved the external face of this block!
System used: EWI with textured, silicone render by Alumasc Ltd.
And, once again, references we get from the Client’s Site Manager:
Another day – another project completed!
We just done a 3 storey block in Kilmarnock with EWI system finished with silicone textured render.
System manufactured by Alumasc.
Just check out what references we received from our Client:
Photos to be taken soon (due to scaffold dismantling).
After updates related to end of 2016 and beginning of 2017 it is a time to inform about our existing works.
- EWI to block in Kilmarnock – should be completed very soon.
2. EWI to over 60 timber properties in South Lanarkshire – should be completed in next 2-3 months
3. Overcoating / Roughcasting to over 60 properties in Renfrewshire – should be completed in 1-2 months.
4. Reveals / Ingoes of windows at multistorey block in Glasgow – should be completed in this week.
5. Phase 5 of roughcasting/overcoating in East Ayrshire – should start in next month.
All above seems to keep us extremely busy for next several months. Which is all we want of course! 🙂
And the last update for already completed Phase 4 of East Ayrshire Contract.
Phase 5 we will start in few days from now!
References from Site Manager:
Another week – another project completed.
It’s a Weir Timber construction this time. Of course we do not need to remind that our services ALWAYS start from Building Warrants issues. So our Clients have nothing to worry about. No Problems guaranteed. From first visit to Customer receiving the cash back from HEEPS.
Again: do not take our word for it – just call our Clients to confirm that!
Another 2 EWI projects completed.
Full EWI system with small extras (fascias, gutters and white pvc finishes to all the gaps and uninsulated areas).