Here you are a few photos from our RnderOnly contract in Paisley:
And references from our Client’s Management:
Due to so busy time we have since few months there was no chance to post any new stuff here.
Anyway, here you are few pictures from our works carried out in Drongan just now:
Services provided: Mixed: EWI and Render Only (Overcoating)
System provided by Enewall Group.
EWI contract in Carluke has been completed weeks ago. Now the scaffolding have been dismanteld so we can show you how it looks.
EWI System by Enewall Group installed to timber properties and finished with roughcast/peeble dash (main walls) and acrylic render (angles/reveals).
And our references from this project:
Our great teams of top class roughcasters and renderers just finished the contract in Paisley.
Pictures will be taken in few days, after scaffolds removal, but today we can show you a opinion we left on this building site:
After updates related to end of 2016 and beginning of 2017 it is a time to inform about our existing works.
- EWI to block in Kilmarnock – should be completed very soon.
2. EWI to over 60 timber properties in South Lanarkshire – should be completed in next 2-3 months
3. Overcoating / Roughcasting to over 60 properties in Renfrewshire – should be completed in 1-2 months.
4. Reveals / Ingoes of windows at multistorey block in Glasgow – should be completed in this week.
5. Phase 5 of roughcasting/overcoating in East Ayrshire – should start in next month.
All above seems to keep us extremely busy for next several months. Which is all we want of course! 🙂
Another few blocks completed at East Ayrshire.
Scaffolding to be dismantle and remove from the street till end of this week.
Promises delivered. As usual (if you dealing with Edinhome 🙂 )
We are pleased to inform that our commercial contract is going smoothly and in accordance to the plan.
138 houses have been roughcasted during last 3 months.
System supplied by Enewall Limited.
Here you go a couple of pictures from the sites: