Our great teams of top class roughcasters and renderers just finished the contract in Paisley.
Pictures will be taken in few days, after scaffolds removal, but today we can show you a opinion we left on this building site:
After updates related to end of 2016 and beginning of 2017 it is a time to inform about our existing works.
- EWI to block in Kilmarnock – should be completed very soon.
2. EWI to over 60 timber properties in South Lanarkshire – should be completed in next 2-3 months
3. Overcoating / Roughcasting to over 60 properties in Renfrewshire – should be completed in 1-2 months.
4. Reveals / Ingoes of windows at multistorey block in Glasgow – should be completed in this week.
5. Phase 5 of roughcasting/overcoating in East Ayrshire – should start in next month.
All above seems to keep us extremely busy for next several months. Which is all we want of course! 🙂
And the last update for already completed Phase 4 of East Ayrshire Contract.
Phase 5 we will start in few days from now!
References from Site Manager:
Yesterday we posted the update about our works in Mauchline.
Let’s see how it was in Cumnock today:
And references from Site Manager:
Another few blocks completed at East Ayrshire.
Scaffolding to be dismantle and remove from the street till end of this week.
Promises delivered. As usual (if you dealing with Edinhome 🙂 )
Another project completed.
Dry dash overcoat as following:
-proper preparation of exisitng surface (incluiding for hacking off and dubbing out all the “bosses” areas)
-base adhesive coat with fibreglass mesh imbedded
-pvc fixings (4+ per 1m2)
-dry dash receiver
All windows/doors reveals roughcasted with internal beads and mastic sealants installed.
Simply: Exactly (or even better) as detailed in manufacturer’s (Enewall Limited) specifications.
Result: Another happy Client, great feedback and job supported with 5 years workmanship guarantee and 10 years manufacturer’s guarantee!
And small extra from the team: Wee wall’s rougcasting 🙂