EWI contract in Carluke has been completed weeks ago. Now the scaffolding have been dismanteld so we can show you how it looks.
EWI System by Enewall Group installed to timber properties and finished with roughcast/peeble dash (main walls) and acrylic render (angles/reveals).
And our references from this project:
Scaffolding has been dismantled and removed from the Russell Court in Kilmarnock.
Now all you can see how we improved the external face of this block!
System used: EWI with textured, silicone render by Alumasc Ltd.
And, once again, references we get from the Client’s Site Manager:
Another day – another project completed!
We just done a 3 storey block in Kilmarnock with EWI system finished with silicone textured render.
System manufactured by Alumasc.
Just check out what references we received from our Client:
Photos to be taken soon (due to scaffold dismantling).
Our great teams of top class roughcasters and renderers just finished the contract in Paisley.
Pictures will be taken in few days, after scaffolds removal, but today we can show you a opinion we left on this building site:
After updates related to end of 2016 and beginning of 2017 it is a time to inform about our existing works.
- EWI to block in Kilmarnock – should be completed very soon.
2. EWI to over 60 timber properties in South Lanarkshire – should be completed in next 2-3 months
3. Overcoating / Roughcasting to over 60 properties in Renfrewshire – should be completed in 1-2 months.
4. Reveals / Ingoes of windows at multistorey block in Glasgow – should be completed in this week.
5. Phase 5 of roughcasting/overcoating in East Ayrshire – should start in next month.
All above seems to keep us extremely busy for next several months. Which is all we want of course! 🙂
And the last update for already completed Phase 4 of East Ayrshire Contract.
Phase 5 we will start in few days from now!
References from Site Manager:
Yesterday we posted the update about our works in Mauchline.
Let’s see how it was in Cumnock today:
And references from Site Manager: