After updates related to end of 2016 and beginning of 2017 it is a time to inform about our existing works.
- EWI to block in Kilmarnock – should be completed very soon.
2. EWI to over 60 timber properties in South Lanarkshire – should be completed in next 2-3 months
3. Overcoating / Roughcasting to over 60 properties in Renfrewshire – should be completed in 1-2 months.
4. Reveals / Ingoes of windows at multistorey block in Glasgow – should be completed in this week.
5. Phase 5 of roughcasting/overcoating in East Ayrshire – should start in next month.
All above seems to keep us extremely busy for next several months. Which is all we want of course! 🙂
And the last update for already completed Phase 4 of East Ayrshire Contract.
Phase 5 we will start in few days from now!
References from Site Manager:
Yesterday we posted the update about our works in Mauchline.
Let’s see how it was in Cumnock today:
And references from Site Manager:
Another few blocks completed at East Ayrshire.
Scaffolding to be dismantle and remove from the street till end of this week.
Promises delivered. As usual (if you dealing with Edinhome 🙂 )
Our overcoating (commercial) project is going well.
Another sites just started.
It seems to be a very busy future for our firm here, in Western Scotland 🙂
Our commercial contract for overcoating in Western Scotland finally began!
600+ houses to be roughcasted so it looks like we will be quite busy with it 🙂
-hacking-off/dubbing out all the bosses areas
-adhesive and fibre glass mesh bedded into it
-overcoating dash receiver/render with dry dash/peeble dash finish
-white acrylic render to windows/doors reveals
-gray acrylic render to basecourse areas
System supplier: Enewall Group
more pictures soon 🙂
One of another wee projects done.
Patching after conservatory removal.
Works as following:
-hacking off exisitng loose parts of covering
-primar and fungicidal liquid
-adhesive base coat
Quoted on Friday evening – completed on Monday, 10am. Nice and easy. 🙂